at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest team? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager, Field Employee Experience to join the ArcBest team. The Project Manager, Field Employee Experience works alongside business leaders and HR partners to provide consulting and decision making in areas of performance management, development, and training to support the business unit in achieving business results. This position serves as the point of contact for the strategic direction, design, development, decision making and implementation of solutions that drive great employee experience and business performance.
Your contribution may include:
- Develop quality employee experience and management tools.
- Own business processes for organizational projects such as field operations onboarding and operations Leadership development.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with leaders and front-line employees from across the enterprise.
- Manage multiple, ongoing project plans, proposals, and communicate with cross-functional project teams.
- Provide consulting support that allows every employee to be their best at work through the development and implementation of employee programs and engagement outcomes.
- Enable employee experience knowledge transfer to business leaders and other HR partners.
- Provide Leadership development training in field and campus-based environments.
- Analyze data to gauge employee satisfaction at various points in the employment lifecycle and create meaningful programs that address employee feedback.
- Partner with Leaders and EX team members to conduct needs assessment and build development programs including leadership development programs, career development initiatives, skill and competency development, and internal mobility.
- Work and contribute in a team setting to accomplish overall department and cross-organizational goals.
- Utilize Change Management concepts to support field projects and initiatives.
- Prepare reports, analyzes data, and provides requested information to members of upper management.
- Work with various parts of the organization to maximize the utilization, effectiveness, benefit, and investment of our people systems.
- Collaborate with other support departments to update and refresh ABF field training material.
- Support the administration of the annual survey.
- Support and advise assigned service centers, as needed.
- Assist with various ad hoc projects.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Field Employee Experience Project Manager you will be a member of the ArcBest Employee Experience team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will generally be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on workload.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Experience: Minimum, two years’ experience in a field operations environment required. Prior experience in employee experience, project management preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements: General understanding of Service Center operational procedures and metrics.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability