at CDM Smith in Springdale, Arkansas, United States
We are looking for a high-energy, resourceful and detailed Proposal Recruiter to join our team of three who support our International Development Assistance Group (DAS).
This position will be a remote work-from-home opportunity.
Major Responsibilities will include:
• Full Lifecycle recruitment for assigned regions within DAS
• Teaming with DAS Recruiting team for consistency, efficiency and process improvement efforts
• Building strong relationships and partnerships with designated business leaders with DAS
• Understanding business mission and forecast to anticipate recruiting needs
• Sourcing, identifying and recruiting top talent in selected countries with industry specialists for development proposals
• Providing “outside the box” sourcing strategies to engage passive candidates
• Maintaining ongoing contact with identified candidates selected for proposals awaiting a win
• Using online platforms, managing referrals and internal interest to build pipelines with industry specialists for future proposal needs
• Assist with documentation and marketing as needed
Senior Recruiter – Proposal (Developing Countries)
Bachelor’s degree. 4 years of related experience. Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
United States – Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No – We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
• International proposal or similar work experience is strongly preferred, but not required. Preferred experience with US and European Development Assistance such as USAID, WorldBank, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to project manage competing demands while being extremely adaptable and flexible to changing needs
• Demonstrated expert international sourcing capabilities using multiple platforms including, but not limited to, LinkedIN Recruiter, Devex, etc.
• Demonstrated abilities to build key business relationships
• Demonstrated ability to work independently but also have strong teambuilding and collaboration skills
• Excellent demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills – ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants globally, negotiate
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, ATS, and CRM use (Infinite Brassring and Yello preferred but not required)
U.S. Vaccine Status:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) are committed to your health and safety. CDM Smith and its employees adhere to all applicable government and client COVID-19 requirements.