at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Description If you’re looking for work as a Customer Service Representative, this position via Robert Half in the Transport field, situated in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center, might be for you! We are seeking an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative who loves building solid customer relationships. This could be the contract / temporary to hire Customer Service Representative position you’re looking for, if you can work in Rogers, Arkansas!
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITY
Customer Relationship – Consistent and professional communications; effective, prompt and courteous communications with respect to difficult situations, relaying service failures, etc.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
Contact carrier to obtain status of load-tendered; continue monitoring the shipment for on-time pick-up, transit, delivered, empty
Update load status in system, e.g. loaded, pick-up, delivery, empty, etc.
Notify Shipper and/or Receiver of Load Status and reschedule pick-up/delivery appointments when necessary
Set-up New Locations (Shippers/Receivers); (Assign vendor code, contact vendor to determine shipping dates, hours or operations, etc.)
Establish and maintain effective relationships with carriers, shippers and receivers through professional and timely communications and inquiry responses
Set appointments as needed
1 – 2 Years Customer Service
High School diploma or general equivalency required Requirements – Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Supportive, positive attitude with a professional demeanour applied to all tasks
- Customer service experience desired
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Customer service and office administrative skills- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- 2+ years’ experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Strong communication and social skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service ‘champion’, we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.