at Select Genetics in Aurora, Missouri, United States
Select Genetics presents a solid platform to serve customers on a national and international scale by providing quality poults, service, and innovation. Select Genetics is the leading supplier of poults to growers and companies across the world.
1. Operate as a Non-CDL driver in operating equipment through the yard, wash bay, and maintenance shop floor (operation of equipment contingent on successful training completion and limited to company-owned property and grounds).
2. Hot water washout, rinse, and sanitation of breeder, poult, and egg delivery equipment.
3. Monitor the serviceability of poult trailer filters and change out as required.
4. Check for proper installation and serviceability of trailer environmental data recording devices. Report deficiencies to shop foreman for required repairs.
5. Conduct weekly inventories of required on-hand sanitation supplies (soap, cleaners, sanitizers, etc.) and report product needs to shop foreman for immediate stock replenishment.
6. Conduct daily serviceability inspections on sanitation equipment to ensure proper operation (spray wands, hoses, ramps, respirators, PPE). Report deficiencies to shop foreman.
7. Assist in the implementation of weekly diagnostic specimen collection (plating and swabbing) as needed. Process specimens for immediate transport to the nearest company diagnostic laboratory.
8. Train in and assist maintenance staff on equipment pre/post-trip maintenance.
9. Work productively in a team environment and be willing to help in any area to get the job done.
10. Organize and prioritize responsibilities to ensure efficient operations.
11. Work an extended workday and unconventional work week as needed.
12. Adaptability to a changing environment.
13. Exhibit courtesy and professionalism and present a positive and professional image of the company when in public.
14. Follow all company regulations pertaining to biosecurity, animal welfare, and safety.
15. Ensures compliance with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, environmental policies, and government regulations.
16. Ability to travel out of state for training when necessary.Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Powered by JazzHR