at JA Riggs Tractor Co dba Riggs Cat in Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionRiggs CAT
The Service Coordinator 3 is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the daily activities of the Service Department and provides leadership to the Service Department and customers by providing clear communication and scheduling.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Receive incoming calls and serve as primary customer contact with Field Service department.
• Maintain common areas of service office to present a professional, well-organized image to our customers.
• Conduct initial customer interview and process work orders and outside purchases.
• Identify and pre-order tools and parts to expedite completion of repairs.
• Price and sell service.
• Research service information and technical information and communicate to Technician to expedite repairs.
• Coordinate delivery and return of parts, tools, and information to field personnel.
• Maintain service schedule.
• Schedule and/or dispatch Technicians.
• Substitutes in absence of Supervisor for administrative functions.
• Load and unload tools, components, parts, and equipment.
• Transport tools, components, parts, and equipment around facility.
• Maintain Service files.
• Files warranty claims.
• Performs any other duties necessary to improve customer satisfaction, PINS, and profitability
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• High school diploma and/or one to three years related experience and/or training
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents, procedures, and schematics
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Basic math abilities including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages and discounts.
• Ability to review summary figures, identify trends and analyze impact relative to areas of responsibility.
• Knowledge and experience in budgeting and cost/revenue projections
• Availability to work hours that are normally regular business hours, but weekend, holiday and evening work may be required to get a job completed on time.
• Tolerance for performing complex tasks with numerous interruptions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Standing, walking and meeting activities are required frequently throughout the workday. Employee must be able to process paperwork and utilize office equipment (including personal computer, phone, etc.). A large portion of the day is spent communicating orally in person and by phone. Normal sight or corrected vision is required to read documents and use standard computer terminals. Ability to move around continuously throughout the service department. Work may involve moving or lifting of light to moderately heavy materials or equipment requiring physical strength and agility to withstand the strain of manual work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Required travel up to 10%.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
FLSA: Hourly, non-exempt
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status