at Cox Enterprises in Conway, Arkansas, United States
Primary Location: 901 S George Washington Blvd, Wichita, KS, US
Other Locations: Phoenix, AZ; Conway, AR; Springdale, AR; Springdale, AR; San Diego, CA; Gainesville, FL; Pensacola, FL; Metairie, LA; Omaha, NE; Las Vegas, NV; Oklahoma City, OK; West Warwick, RI; Chesapeake, VA;
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 218593
Digital Media Sales Services Specialist - Cox Media
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
YOU ARE A COMPASS.
You keep those under your care top of mind and take on the world with a positive attitude. You truly listen to customers or clients and seek to validate, clarify, and identify with them. You don't just solve problems, you take ownership of solutions.
YOU ARE A PERFECTIONIST.
The devil is in the details. The thoroughness and meticulous nature you put into your work set you apart from the rest. You are the one others approach to see if they're right.
YOU ARE A GIVER.
Your caring nature helps to mediate disputes and allows you to be flexible and receptive to new ideas. The high energy you bring never hides the unique, fearless risk-taker underneath.
The Digital Media Sales Services Specialist plays a critical role in the coordination, troubleshooting, and processing of digital and linear advertising orders for our clients.
This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills as they will interact daily with our sales teams, clients, and our Fulfillment and Operations teams. A successful candidate for this role has mastered strict attention to detail, strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work in a fun, fast-paced, deadline and process-driven environment.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
* Reviewing incoming orders to maximize open inventory and rate pricing strategies.
* Accurately submitting all advertising orders using multiple fulfillment processes and systems
* Ensuring creative files and instructions for campaigns are submitted, approved, and corrected if necessary
* Investigating pre-empted spots, submitting makegood solutions, and ensuring that makegoods are processed
* Responding to customers' questions and requests, and solving schedule-related problems
* Monitoring key business reports and taking action to engage the client and sales consultants in modifications, changes, and/or client notifications needed.
* Providing post-campaign details to clients and offering expertise in fulfillment optimization solutions
* Collaborating with sales consultants to effectively develop schedule proposals and presentations based on product mix, inventory availability, rating information, research, and rate card information.
* Attending job-related training, with the expectation of ongoing development of skillsets and evolution of responsibilities
Internal customers are primarily the Sales team but other departments locally and remotely as well. Work is time- and error-sensitive; failure to meet deadlines or produce accurate work results in lost revenue. The role has contact with external customers by email or phone and may be requested to attend client meetings or presentations. Assigns work to others with no formal organizational authority.
* Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
* 2 or more years of experience preferred in related fields (i.e. customer service, sales support, media sales or digital/advertising marketing environment, etc.)
* Experience using Microsoft Office applications in a work or non-work setting, particularly: Outlook, Excel, PPT
* Excellent skills in adaptability, applied learning, collaboration, customer service orientation, high impact communication, initiating action, problem-solving and troubleshooting, quality orientation, reasoning, self-organizing, and written communication, to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
* AS/AA or Technical Certification or Bachelor's degree in related discipline strongly desired
* Previous experience in a sales environment
* Experience in... For full info follow application link.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.