at Mondi in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, United States
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two or more years of previous industrial experience.
- Above average written and oral communications.
- Good eye and hand coordination.
- Computer skills.
- Available to work any shift while standing 100% of shift.
- Above average attendance.
- Must be dependable and able to work safely on any shift.
- Safely drive a forklift or clamp truck
- Load and unload rolls from trailer or railcar
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds regularly by hand.
- Ability to use a tape measure and other hand tools.
- Have a certified forklift license.
- Prefer previous forklift experience.
- Operate in a clean and orderly facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.