at OLDCASTLE APG, INC-080 in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 352540
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industrys well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Operates forklift as directed and without supervision while adhering to all rules and regulations mandated by safety policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read job specifications to determine operator adjustments and material requirements
- Position forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials
- Hook tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transport load to designated area
- Unload and stack material by raising and lowering lifting device
- Inventory materials on work floor and supply workers with materials as needed
- Perform routine maintenance to include recharging batteries, lubricating, fueling and cleaning
- Weigh materials or products and record weight on tags, labels, or production schedules
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity