at Domtar Paper Company LLC
TRAINING COORDINATOR - FINISHED PRODUCTS
The Finished Products training coordinator is the owner of the training for Ashdown Mill Finished Products areas. They will be responsible for analyzing training needs, developing and updating training materials, setting training priorities, and assisting with the qualification process for departments in the Finished Product areas. The training coordinator will also oversee the tracking of training records and analyzing the effectiveness of the training process.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Coordinate the development, implementation, and delivery of training programs for varying levels of individuals as well as create training manuals and materials to accompany these sessions.
- Coordinate knowledge transfer from subject matter experts in the work environment to formal training programs.
- Maintains and updates education support materials to be used for reference once training has been completed; maintains historical training records.
- Consult with HR and Safety to ensure Corporate Compliance and Safety training yearly completion.
- Evaluates training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Develop metrics to track training effectiveness, on-time delivery, etc.
- Act as an advisor and coach to Superintendent and Supervisor in promoting employee engagement.
- Other tasks as assigned and or required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in training or management of training systems, human resources, industrial management, or related field
- Bachelor's Degree with a major/emphasis in: Human Resources, Education, Training, or equivalent industrial management or training experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, operation of media equipment, personal computers, and document management systems
- Strong analytical, management, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated high level of time-sensitive work prioritization, accuracy, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to influence & maintain positive working relationships
Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Candidate must be able to work with a group as a team member and the capacity to lead by example, while ensuring employee accountability to all department requirements.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex (including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.