at FedEx Logistics in Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
· A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
· A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
· An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
· A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Inventory Control Clerk I-forklift is responsible for maintaining accurate records of inventory. The Inventory Control Clerk handles all paperwork and procedures necessary to meet this goal. They verify all orders received and shipped and ensure that the orders properly recorded in the company’s records. The Inventory Control Clerk accounts for all defective or damaged products and follows with appropriate corrective action.
This position will be responsible for…..
· Administers cycle count program.
· Maintains and reports all inventory metrics.
· Liaison between departments regarding inventory accuracy issues.
· Audits, corrects, tracks and reports all errors to identify opportunities for accuracy improvements.
· Researches and creates reports regarding any losses or variances.
· Prints and assigns daily pick lists and resolves any missing items.
· Manages all recall inventory and reporting.
· Monitors and reports warehouse capacity.
· Follows all safety rules and regulations per company guidelines.
· Clean and report all breakage according to company guidelines.
· Maintains 100% quality work and 100% accuracy levels.
· Participates in departmental continuous improvement opportunities.
· Thorough understanding and adherence of safety rules and regulations, and reporting requirements.
· Relies on instructions and pre-defined guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Requires immediate supervision.
· Other duties as assigned or requested
You might be a great fit if….
· High School Diploma or equivalent education and 0-2 years relevant experience.
· 1 year of warehouse experience preferred.
· 1 year of forklift operating experience strongly preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
With or without accommodation:
· Ability to follow policies and procedures.
· Ability to read, write and interpret information.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
· Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
· Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
· Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.Job ID: 39186
Requsition ID: 39186