at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Description Are you seeking employment at a well-respected organization as an Accounting Clerk? Robert Half is looking for a candidate to support a department as an Accounting Clerk. This role is with a company in the Retail industry. The Accounting Clerk tasks will consist of matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). We offer a dynamic, team-oriented workspace, great benefits, and future career advancement opportunity. This is a short-term contract / temporary employment based in the Rogers, Arkansas area.
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Assist Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Put together statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Support Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance, and process daily invoices/credit
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- Codify documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes Requirements – 1+ years of relevant experience
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Customer Support experience highly desired
- Administrative Assistance experience
- Accounting Entries experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of 10 Key Accounting
- Proven knowledge of Month-end Financial
- 10 Key Accounting experience required
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience suggested
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.