at MGM Resorts International in Robinsonville, Mississippi, United States
Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The Guest Experience Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the Guest Experience department. This position uses business expertise to execute guest improvement strategies which create an extraordinary guest experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responds to guest service interactions in a professional and timely manner, achieving positive resolutions
• Promotes and develops team-oriented philosophy stressing the importance for providing unparalleled commitment to excellence in service
• Manages a smooth, efficient, cost effective operation to include labor management, supervision of all aspects of services and inventory control
• Provide excellent service consistent with the property’s core service standards and brand attributes • Assumes responsibility for Guest Experience decisions in the absence of the Director
• Respond to and resolve all guest correspondence which includes letters, e-mail, guest comment cards, and provide a comprehensive report to senior management
• Promote and develop team-oriented philosophy stressing the importance for providing unparalleled commitment to excellence in service, teamwork, and respect
• Ensures adherence to guest service standards within established departmental policies and procedures • Ensures staff is properly trained on all procedures of the Guest Relations department
• Be knowledgeable of Department and Hotel goals
• Own all requests and complaints; resolve issues immediately and follow up to ensure the guest’s satisfaction
• Manage duties and responsibilities for Guest Relations Representatives
• Log and track guest correspondences and reoccurrences
• Handle special reservations for prior guest inconveniences as needed
• Monitor responses sent to guests to ensure our guest service standards are met
• Proactively greet, interact, and assist resort staff in a professional manner to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment
• Creates and maintains a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction
• Oversee Human Resources responsibilities including team member development, hiring, firing, coaching, offering recommendations, promoting and/or accountable for any changes to an employee’s status
• Oversees quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the Company’s diversity commitment
• Support and follows company policies, legal requirements, and guidelines of the Collective Bargaining Agreement
• Adheres to the Company’s status quo third party representation philosophy
• Perform other job-related duties as requested.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
• One (1) year of relevant experience
• Supervisory experience in Hotel Operations
• Experience working in a similar resort setting
MGM Resorts International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, MGM Resorts International will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
MGM Resorts International believes in providing opportunity for every employee to grow, develop and succeed in a work environment where you can be your best. We encourage you to explore our job opportunities. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact our Corporate Diversity and Disability Outreach department at 1-844-247-0370 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account