at Robert Half in Alexander, Arkansas, United States
Description If you have a background in accounting and great interpersonal skills, you may the perfect candidate for this Bookkeeper role at a company known for it’s team-oriented environment. Based in the Alexander, Arkansas region, the company offering this short-term contract / temporary to hire position provides an excellent work environment where effort is rewarded. Robert Half is on the lookout for an organized, efficient Bookkeeper to join the efforts of a growing firm. Take advantage of this career-building opportunity! If you have experience with A/P, A/R, General ledger, and financial reporting, then this may be the right Bookkeeper role for you.
- Preside over and review general ledger
- Care for accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Monitor accounts by balancing entries
- Assemble financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Sustain collections of historical records by organizing documents
- Supervise bookkeeping policies and procedures, along with developing a framework to track financial transactions with an established chart of accounts
- Design Accounts Receivable invoices, analyzing payments received, and record deposits Requirements – Experience using accounting software
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Deep understanding of bank reconciliations
- Foundational knowledge in QuickBooks
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.