at Robert Half in North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Description Robert Half is currently working with a client seeking an Office Manager. The Office Manager will manage everyday operations and efficiency. This position involves owning budgets, accounting responsibilities, and managing administrative staff and office supplies. This is the Office Manager position for you if you have experience managing a wide range of tasks!
What you get to do every day
- Support operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff
- Recruiting, onboarding, and training new employees
- Order inventory/supplies as well as research and negotiate cost effective prices with vendors
- Support accounting operations including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Bank/account reconciliation, and expense reimbursement
- Manage the resolution of office, employee, and customer related incidents Requirements – High school diploma or equivalent required (AA/AS preferred)
- Some experience with payroll software applications and QuickBooks
- High attention to detail as well as problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Skilled in human resources management procedures and practices
- 2+ years of office management experience
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with MS Office
Interested candidates that match the necessary skills and are in urgent need of employment should contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.