in County, AR
Duties And Responsibilities
- Bathe And Dress Patients/Clients: The most important duty of a certified nursing assistant/aide is to help patients/clients with their basic needs such as going to the toilet, eating, and bathing. The patients/clients generally are elderly or stroke victims. They might include people recovering from accidents, injuries, or surgeries.
- Feeding The Patients/Clients: Serving meals is an important part of the job. The patients who are unable to feed themselves are fed by the nursing assistant/aide. Prepares the food for the patients and keep track of the foods that are not healthy for the patient.
- Keeping A Regular Record Of Vital Signs: When needed CNAs are responsible for keeping a record of vital signs. In general, a schedule is designed to record blood pressure, temperature, or blood sugar levels.
- Help Keep the Environment Clean: Duties also include making beds and help keep the environment clean. This can mean changing soiled sheets and emptying the bedpans.
- Shopping and Errands: Shopping or running errands for or with clients are also duties and responsibilities of CNA.