at Robert Half in Jacksonville, Arkansas, United States
Description Robert Half is working with a company that is located in Jacksonville. They are seeking a candidate that has the following experience:
• Create purchase orders and place orders for approved materials and supplies
• Inventory analysis
• Track and monitor status of open orders to ensure on time delivery and expedite orders as needed
• Process order confirmations from suppliers to assure orders are placed correctly
• Communicate and resolve issues with suppliers and salesmen
• Resolve account and Invoicing issues
• Develop, foster and maintain excellent relationships with suppliers
• Prioritize tasks and meet deadlines when faced with multiple/competing tasks while exercising tact, courtesy, and discretion at all levels
• Other duties as may be assigned Requirements Purchasing Functions, Purchasing Materials, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.