in Faulkner County, AR
Provide general administrative and office support activities to executives, managers and other professionals. Work involves regular contact with employees, supervisors, customers, and the public on matters of significance to the department. Exercise courtesy, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with others, and may be of highly confidential nature.
- High school diploma or GED required; plus two years related experience and/or training
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills.
- Perform basic arithmetic calculations.
- Strong customer service skills, including courteous telephone etiquette and professionalism.
- Strong ability to proficiently use software applications such as word processing, Excel spreadsheets, database management, email, and/or job specific computer software.
- Ability to work effectively during periods of time constraints.
- Ability to maintain professional manner at all times.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to work effectively and productively without direct supervision.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Last day job will be posted: 11/30/2021