at OLDCASTLE APG, INC-080 in Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 348719
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division withinOldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
Coordinates planned maintenance projects by establishing parts and resource needs. Coordinates with the PM crew for preventative maintenance planning and execution. Works closely with the Maintenance Clerk to ensure timely entry of completed work orders, parts consumed, and processing of maintenance reports. Keeps Maintenance system updated with new PMs, new equipment, scheduling outside resources and vendors for projects within the plant and overseeing the overall implementation of the system plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for initial screening of incoming work orders, identification of scope, and analysis of required level of planning
- Conducts field walk downs to identify and document job requirements
- Identifies specific safety hazards that will be encountered in the performance of proposed work
- Makes safety procedures, including lock-out/tag-out procedures available to employees
- Ensures that all aspects of the existing company safety policy are incorporated into the job plan
- Estimates required hours on work order tasks, total work order duration, and skills required performing the task
- Upon completion of jobs, communicates with maintenance techs regarding ideas and procedures that would make future jobs more efficient <
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity