at Robert Half in Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States
A large Rubber company located in Olive Branch, Ms is currently looking for a HR Generalist to join their team. The interested candidate should be able to handle all HR functions. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Maintains human resource information system records, integrity, and compiles reports from the database as needed.
• Work effectively to handle and track leave programs, including short-term disability, workers’ compensation, FMLA and personal leaves, and unemployment claims.
• Maintains knowledge and advises management of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting comply
• Manages stay and exit interview process.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms, data needed to assist management with merit reviews, etc.
• Maintains company organization charts.
• Coach managers and employees in understanding and applying HR tools to improve organization performance through employee engagement and manager effectiveness.
• Help drive employee engagement through providing guidance leadership of employee led committees.
• Conduct employee and manager related investigations and recommend resolution course of actions.
• Develop HR policies, practices and programs to manage talent, drive culture, and align the organization.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.Requirements
Interested candidates should have 5 plus years in HR
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.