in Faulkner County, AR
$1,500 New Hire Sign-on Bonus
This position may be eligible for a hybrid remote-work / on-site work option.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- 1 to 3 years prior banking experience, with at least 1 year in loan compliance or audit
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision - making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient organizational skills & detailed-orientation
- Strong time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be service-minded and team-oriented
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency and to meet deadlines, working independently or as a team member
- Must be computer-literate, with a high proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Able to maintain objective independence and a high-level of confidentiality and professionalism in all tasks
- Minimal travel within the state for on-site audits that involve early or late hours is required
The following credentials are preferred, but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, risk management, or related field preferred
Typical duties to be performed are as follows:
- Monitor and evaluate applicable regulatory changes
- Evaluate products/services/processes/systems to determine compliance risk
- Conduct compliance/audit risk assessments
- Review, confirm, and track recommended action items or findings with applicable departments
- Conduct and /or assist with internal and external bank audits
- Creates, revises, reviews policies, procedures, or other compliance-related documents
- Prepares various reports related to compliance, audits performed, or other departmental tasks.
- Provides support for branch personnel as needed
- Travels to other branch locations as needed (e.g. for training, on-site audits, or board meetings)
Must be available to work full-time Mondays through Fridays.
This position offers a comprehensive, robust benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.