in Faulkner County, AR
$1,500 New Hire Sign-on Bonus
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- 1 to 3 years of audit and/or compliance banking experience, with at least 1 year of BSA experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision - making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient organizational skills & detailed-orientation
- Strong time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be service-minded and team-oriented
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency and to meet deadlines, working independently or as a team member
- Must be computer-literate, with a high proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Able to maintain objective independence and a high-level of confidentiality and professionalism in all tasks
- Minimal travel within the state for on-site audits that involve early or late hours is required
The following credentials are preferred, but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, risk management, or related field preferred
Typical duties to be performed are as follows:
- Provide operational support and assistance in originating, implementing, and
maintaining the Bank’s audit and BSA programs to ensure adherence to laws and
- Work closely with Bank regulators, external auditors, consultants, to ensure Bank’s compliance posture, compliance policies and procedures, and risk management systems are aligned to protect and minimize the bank’s reputation, regulatory, and capital risk
- Advises and trains banking staff on compliance procedures and policies
- Coordinates external audits and reviews and conducts internal audits and reviews and maintains the Bank’s exception tracking system to ensure mitigation of all Board and Audit Committee directed risk.
- Travels to other branch locations as needed (e.g. for training, on-site audits, or board meetings)
Must be available to work full-time Mondays through Fridays.
This position offers a comprehensive, robust benefits package.