at USAble Life in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Staff Accountant Overview :
- Work under the direction of the Accounting Manager and will be responsible for performing various accounting tasks as assigned.
- The scope of work includes preparation of monthly journal entries, bank reconciliations, financial reports and analysis, preparation of regulatory filings and review of financial statements for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to established accounting procedures and principles.
- Preparation of monthly journal entries, bank reconciliations, financial reports and analysis
- Handling accounts receivable/cash receipts
- Preparation of regulatory filings and year end reporting
USAble Life is a federal contractor. In accordance with the President’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all USAble Life employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, unless an employee qualifies for an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. This requirement applies regardless of work location. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) defines people as “fully vaccinated” for COVID-19 two weeks after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or two weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson [J&J]/Janssen).To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account