at Kelly Services in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
Kelly Services is hiring for a Sandblaster in Shreveport, LA
Sandblaster Duties and Responsibilities
• Remove dirt, paint, grease, and other built-up material from surfaces
• Set up and operate a blast booth or similar equipment
• Load and unload the blast cabinet
• Assist with painting or coating as needed
• Apply and remove non-skid materials as needed
Sandblaster Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED certificate
• Previous sandblasting experience or training
• Experience working with or removing heavy metals a plus
• Physical stamina
• Flexible schedule
• Familiarity with power tools
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.