at Robert Half in Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States
Description Robert Half is searching for a Network Administrator with experience and outstanding organizational skills to join a prominent company. To succeed in this position, you should be an organized problem solver who has a can-do attitude and enjoys ensuring and sustaining a stable network infrastructure. Supporting the business, you will develop, administer and maintain the network infrastructure by making sure the enterprise systems and related components are secure, have integrity, and are highly available. You will work with software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems that change frequently. Your commitment to ongoing education will be important for staying current and fully informed. This Network Administrator position is a long-term contract / temporary to hire role and is located in the Olive Branch, Mississippi, region.
- Providing control measures for LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam
- Administering the operation of services related to all local area and wide area networks, following company policies and procedures
- Analyzing and fixing local area networks / wide area network performance, connectivity and related network issues
- Coordinating and executing upgrades to network software and hardware Requirements – 3+ years relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of network migration
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cisco Products
- Good understanding of network communication
- TCP/IP experience highly preferred
- Earlier work involving WANs (Wide Area Network)
- Strong familiarity with LAN (local area networks)
- General familiarity with routers
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Exchange Server
- Practical knowledge of switches
- Background working with VPNs (virtual private networks)
- Experience with network analysis
- Adeptness in network design
- Knowledge of Firewall
- Exceptional skills in troubleshooting, analytics and diagnostics
- Previous experience with production and on-call environments
- Experience with network protocols, software and hardware involved in LAN/WAN operations
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.