at Staffmark Investment LLC in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
The primary purpose of this position is to provide human resources services for customers, including, but not limited to, making decisions relating to the hiring, placement, discipline, and termination of temporary employees. Position available in the Little Rock Staffmark office in WLR.
Some essential functions of the job:
1. Interacts with customers to evaluate and assess the customers' staffing needs.
2. Evaluates and defines the job requirements and other pertinent details required to effectively identify and select the appropriate candidate for each position.
3. May conduct an onsite analysis in order to better understand job requirements and forecast customers' staffing needs.
4. Evaluates and interviews applicants, decides on appropriate assessments and evaluates assessment results and references.
5. Analyzes all pertinent information to evaluate and decide which applicants should be extended a Conditional Job Offer.
6. Extends Conditional Job Offer to qualified applicants and establishes appropriate pay rates based on individual applicant's skills, abilities and experience.
7. Evaluates temporary employees and determines the employee who would best meet the needs for our customers, while at the same time evaluating the needs and skills of the temporary employee.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.