at OLDCASTLE APG, INC-080 in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 336879
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industrys well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
This position is responsible for supporting the end-to-end supply chain activities of the manufacturing site from purchase order creation, receipt and shipping finished product. Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing support, guidance, proper follow-up and resolution to customer inquiries, orders or issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customer with product questions, ordering, order tracking, complaints and problems
- Enter orders into system for billing and delivery
- Coordinate delivery schedules with dispatch
- Issue credits or debits accurately when applicable
- Answering incoming calls
- Taking sales orders from sales representatives and customers by phone and radio
- Assisting walk-in counter customers
- Facilitating new account and credit approvals
- Categorizing, scanning and maintaining ship ticket copies for audit purposes and file all customer records
- Printing and distributing e-mailed customer purchase orders