in County, AR
Must have 2 years’ experience in the trade.
Start/End Time: 6am- 5pm
Job duties include but not limited to;
- Placing forms that hold concrete to ensure the required depth and pitch is achieved.
- Installing anchor bolts, steel plates and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete.
- Polishing surfaces using smoothing materials, abrasive tools and surfacing machines.
- Monitoring the effect heat, wind and cold have on curing concrete to ensure high-quality results.
- Finishing concrete surfaces with rough or smooth patterns depending on the customer's preference.
- Signaling truck drivers and moving chutes to facilitate pouring concrete onto forms
- Casting and spreading concrete to patch voids.
- Applying hardening and sealing compounds to cure the surface of concrete.
Supervising and training workers to help them use special tools to spread concrete