at Farmers & Merchants Bank and The Bank of Fayettevi in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Welcome to Farmers & Merchants Bank and The Bank of Fayetteville. Our bank culture is driven by a Mission Statement to improve the well-being and promote the success of our employees and customers by treating all with dignity, respect, and compassion. We envision being the best company our employees ever work for and the best bank our customers ever do business with as we step into our 75th year of serving unique communities across the State of Arkansas.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Our team is seeking a Loan Assistant I to provide secretarial and clerical support to loan officers and provide assistance to customers. The position will be responsible for preparing business, dealer, customer, and commercial real estate documents. By exhibiting strong verbal and interpersonal skills, the position will provide regular assistance to customers by answering questions concerning loans and loan accounts. Additionally, the position will process bankruptcy claims, child support, and IRS tax levies as necessary. We are seeking a candidate with strong organizational and interpersonal skills who has the ability to organize their responsibilities, prioritize work, and to meet deadlines.
WHY JOIN OUR ME BANKING TEAM?
- Caring, team-centric environment
- Generous paid vacation time and sick leave
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- FSA & HSA
- Long-term disability and short-term disability
- Company 401(k) plan
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area, e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc.
- Or 12 months of related experience and/or training,
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer as defined by the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.