at Farmers & Merchants Bank and The Bank of Fayettevi in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Welcome to Farmers & Merchants Bank and The Bank of Fayetteville. Our bank culture is driven by a Mission Statement to improve the well-being and promote the success of our employees and customers by treating all with dignity, respect, and compassion. We envision being the best company our employees ever work for and the best bank our customers ever do business with as we step into our 75th year of serving unique communities across the State of Arkansas.
DO YOU ENJOY SOLVING PROBLEMS?
The position provides system administration and proactive support of nCino and Salesforce in a customer focused environment. Maintains smooth operation of multi-user, multi-function cloud-based systems, requiring coordination with other administrators. Independently, and with teammates, will determine and develop solutions to situations. Thorough understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts is needed along with general knowledge of other related disciplines. Performs duties as a Salesforce/nCino Engineer through a team approach in support of the platform operations, hardware, software and mobile devices.
If you enjoy working with technology, then this might be the career for you.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Caring, team-centric environment
- Generous paid vacation time and sick leave
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- FSA & HSA
- Long-term disability and short-term disability
- Company 401(k) plan
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required.
- Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc.; equivalent to a four year college degree
- A minimum of four years related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
- Mastery: Process, procedures, workflow analysis
- Advanced: Spreadsheet, Cloud-based software
- Intermediate: Database, Word Processing/Typing
- Basic: Programming Languages
- Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5 pm with some after hours required for testing and support
- Position could possibly be remote 2 to 3 days per week; otherwise, in office.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer as defined by the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.