at Humana in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
The Consumer Experience Professional 2 ensures optimized experience between Humana and Providers through data analysis. The Consumer Experience Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action, data analysis, call listening, provider outreach and ability to tell a story using data.
Where you Come In
Do you enjoy working from home? Are you passionate about improving the provider experience? Do you enjoy analyzing data and identifying trends? If you answered YES to one or more of the above questions, consider the Consumer Experience Professional 2 position with Humana. The Provider Experience team is looking for an engaged and self-motivated individual to join the team. You will be analyzing Provider NPSt data on a daily basis and sharing your insights with leadership weekly and collaborate with your peers daily!
The Consumer Experience Professional 2 will leverage voice of the customer, NPSt, root cause, telling the story, call listening, provider experience design, elimination and recognition of friction points, identifying automation/optimization opportunities, empower others in the organization to speak up and voice opportunities to improve the provider experience. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Identify trends and insights from analysis of Provider NPSt data
- Analyze the VOC transcripts and results for opportunities
- Track and trend associate and Humana opportunities and issue resolution
- Collect insights from call listening sessions
- Create VOC improvement plans for agent opportunities
- Present insights and analysis to leadership on a weekly basis
- Utilize enterprise reporting on First Call Resolution, Top 400 providers, etc. to gain additional insights and opportunities
- Conduct provider outreach for additional feedback opportunities and education
What Humana Offers
We are fortunate to offer a remote opportunity for this job. Our Fortune 100 Company values associate engagement & your well-being. We also provide excellent professional development & continued education.
Required Qualifications – What it takes to Succeed
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with analyzing and reporting data and identifying root cause analysis or trends
- Minimum of 1 year of formal or informal leadership experience leading projects, initiatives, and/or teams
- Minimum of 1 year of experience utilizing Tableau, Power BI, or other reporting databases on a daily basis
- Prior experience working in a fast pace environment successfully meeting goals and effectively communicating to all levels of leadership.
- Ability to develop and present a story using data
- Must have the ability to travel to the markets and Louisville once travel restrictions are lifted
- We will require?full COVID vaccination for this job as we are a?healthcare?company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve.
- If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or documentation for a medical or religious exemption consideration where allowed by law.
- High School Diploma, GED or job related certification
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Previous Call center experience
- Experience with Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Additional Information – How we Value You
- Benefits starting day 1 of employment
- Competitive 401k match
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parent Leave
- Go365 perks for well-being
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office to ensure you have absolute and continuous privacy while you work.
- Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite internet service is NOT allowed for this role); and recommended speed for optimal performance from Humana systems is 10M x 1M
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone or computer to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. These requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours