at Bank OZK in Ozark, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 10147
Functional Area: Credit Operations/Loan Administration/Central Credit Services
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Location: Ozark, AR Ops Center
Department: Loan Admin
Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Purpose and Scope:
Assists the Loan File Processing Officer in all duties within the Loan Administration department, including responding to Branch requests for assistance (may be related to imaging or the physical files) either by phone or email.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures all customer information and individual loan packages are organized.
- Adds barcodes, as necessary.
- Scans all loan documents.
- Ensures all documents are scanned, captured and legible.
- Links scanned documents to the correct customer's file.
- Distributes electronic documents to correct staff when needed.
- Maintains customer confidentiality at all times.
- Sorts department mail.
- Adds electronic documents to imaging to the correct customer's file.
- Assists with various loan-related projects, as needed.
- Provides assistance to others in the department, as needed.
- Files, maintains and keeps vault organized to ensure loan documentation is easily accessible and in compliance for audit purposes.
- Maintains good punctuality and attendance to work.
- Follows Bank policy, procedures and guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize work, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under general supervision.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail.
- Ability to follow policy and procedure.
- Ability to sort information and file in alphabetical order.
- Ability to file documentation appropriately and in an organized manner.
- Ability to adapt well to change.
- Ability to respond promptly and professionally to internal customer needs.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and timeliness in work.
- Ability to follow departmental schedules and timelines.
- Skill in using computer and Microsoft Word and Excel.
Equipment Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
- Multi-function device
Major Job Demands (Physical/Mental):
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of all job functions, duties, skills and job standards required. Other job functions, duties, skills, and standards may be added. Management reserves the right to add or change the job requirements at any time.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with computers, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, required.
Bank OZK is an equal opportunity employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. Member FDIC.