at Bank OZK in Ozark, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 10157
Functional Area: Credit Operations/Loan Administration/Central Credit Services
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Location: Ozark, AR Ops Center
Department: Loan Admin
Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Purpose and Scope:
Under general direction, provides analytical and operational support to the Operational Systems Support team while working with varying levels of staff and management to implement projects and manage the assigned applications used for existing portfolios.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs moderately complex duties and provides analytical support to the Operational Systems Support team and other departments.
- Assists the Operational Systems Support team with orchestrating mergers and acquisitions of core banking systems, facilitating the mapping, testing, and balancing components related to assigned applications, minimizing out of balance scenarios, and ensuring accurate core conversions.
- Assists the Operational Systems Support team in the development and testing of process and software utilized across the organization to meet current and future business needs.
- Researches, analyzes, and provides accurate reporting using the Bank's core software and other resources in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists the Operational Systems Support team in research of system processes that support regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Produces accurate, thorough, and timely work, while meeting commitments and following policies and procedures.
- Handles staff calls by identifying, reporting, researching, and resolving problems for assigned applications.
- Develops and maintains complex reports; analyzes data for upper management utilizing Business Analytic reports and other software applications, including Microsoft Excel.
- Reviews daily reports to ensure accuracy and to mitigate fraudulent activity in core systems.
- Manages and works on multiple projects simultaneously with varying responsibility and complexity.
- Performs timely analysis and submission of documentation and data requested from government agencies.
- Services bought and sold participations, ensuring payments are posted correctly and remitted to participants in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains customer confidentiality at all times.
- Travels for business purposes, as needed.
- Maintains good punctuality and attendance to work.
- Follows Bank policy, procedures, and guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex sets of data.
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply understanding of work objectives to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to multi-task, manage projects in various stages, and meet exacting deadlines.
- Ability to manage competing demands and adapt well to change.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail with exceptional organizational and time management skill.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative to accomplish work objectives.
- Ability to learn and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status