at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook Security focuses on keeping the people who use Facebook and our employees safe by delivering security best practices throughout project, program, and product lifecycles. We enabled Security to be a trusted partner so our company can be productive within a safe and secure environment. The ideal Metrics Program Manager will work cross-functionally with teams across the Facebook to coordinate and execute a security metrics program. This person should be curious, eager to learn, passionate about security and have strong communication skills.
1. Cross-org support for scaling the metrics program
2. Partner with internal team stakeholders and cross functionals to define key metrics and reporting methods
3. Contribute to advancing the metrics program as business requirements evolve
4. 6+ years of experience in BI and Data Warehousing
5. Domain knowledge of metrics and reporting
6. Experience defining and implementing metrics (KPIs, KRIs, etc.)
7. Experience working across multiple teams to consolidate metrics gathering and reporting
8. Experience building and presenting metrics dashboards to multiple stakeholder levels
9. Experience executing programs autonomously, and manages senior stakeholder expectations effectively
10. Experience understanding, contributing to, and executing against security and compliance team vision, goals and roadmaps
11. Experience building cross-functional relationships with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Compliance Managers, Compliance Analysts, Compliance PMs and Cross Functional Engineering teams to understand data needs and deliver on those needs
12. Experience driving the vision for metrics & reporting across a Security Compliance vertical, and define and execute on a plan to achieve that vision
13. Experience driving the design, building, and launching of new data models, data visualization, reports and data pipelines in production
14. Experience driving data quality across the Security Compliance verticals and related business areas
15. Experience managing the delivery of high impact dashboards and data visualizations
16. Project management experience
17. Data architecture experience
18. Experience in SQL or similar languages and development experience in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, Hive etc.)
19. Experience defining and managing SLA’s for all data sets and processes running in production
20. Experience working on multiple interrelated projects (programs) of diverse scope and increasing complexity (ambiguous or undefined project spaces)
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.