in Yell County, AR
- : Sign and Stay Bonus payable during the first 3 months of employment
$1000 after 30 days
$1000 after 60 days
$1000 after 90 days
Primarily responsible for maintaining, operating, inspecting, and repairing various types of ammonia refrigeration equipment for a poultry processing plant. Performs preventative and predictive maintenance; periodically tests and inspects to verify equipment is operating within manufacturer’s specifications and tolerances; troubleshoots equipment problems and repairs as needed. Performs all work in compliance with company policies, NCC Animal Welfare Guidelines and local, state and federal policies, laws and regulations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Under direct supervision, assist in the daily operations of the ammonia refrigeration compressor room.
- Take and record required system readings; understand the implications of variances and report to appropriate personnel/leader.
- Perform basic maintenance as directed.
- Identify unsafe conditions and report to appropriate personnel.
- Work in compliance with all company policies, NCC Animal Welfare Guidelines and local, state and federal policies, laws and regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.