in County, AR
Standard Materials Group, Inc. is a CRH company producing and providing Ready Mix and Materials transportation serving Arkansas and Oklahoma. Standard Materials Group, Inc. and its founding companies have been serving our customers since early in the 20th Century and look forward to continued success in the 21st Century!
The batch plant operator is a safety sensitive position that controls the process to produce concrete from raw ingredients and additives according to predetermined specifications using computer batching software.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Verifies the correct admixtures are used in correct dosages and provided verification that the concrete batched meets the specifications established by the company and the customer.
- Adjusts batching weights and quantities as necessary to maintain specifications.
- Responsible for a safe work environment for themselves and co-workers.
- Properly follow all company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment. Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and/or MSHA.
- Follow directions of Foreperson and/or plant operator as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Reliable, Regular On-Time Attendance i
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity