at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers. The Global Scaled Operations team within Global People Operations focuses on business-to-business operations, managing unique escalations, and looking for future opportunities to scale across other People teams. We design, build, and implement global operational processes that enhance experiences of our Facebookers and People@ partners.The Process Owners, part of Facebook’s Global Scaled Operations team, have end-to-end operational ownership of a specific key lifecycle segment and related processes, systems, and policies within the employee lifecycle. This person will own operational aspects of the Rewards & Recognition lifecycle segment. They will focus primarily on designing simple, scalable, and digitally enabled processes with a lens for continuous improvement to support a strong employee experience across Facebook. They will also operate as a relationship manager, serving as a single point of contact across this lifecycle segment to allow for the most effective design, reporting and measurement of policy and strategy. They will partner with Process Execution Partners who focus on executing and supporting the work tied to these lifecycle segments as we seek to continue to design, build, enhance, and implement better Operational processes within each. They will also partner closely with cross-functional partners across the People@ organization, including Global People Services, HR Technology, People Engineering, People Operations Partners, Global Mobility, and HRBP teams. The ideal candidate will exhibit an ability to flex across aspects of this lifecycle segment while being able to look across the ecosystem to understand upstream and downstream implications of all enhancements. They will leverage their excellent communication and collaboration skills and their eye for efficiency, execution, exceptional communication, organization, and attention to detail, in order to continuously influence key partners across the People@ ecosystem for ongoing process improvements. Their work is critical to the evolution of more effective designs of processes, reporting, and measurement for policy and strategy.
1. Assess, develop, and implement ways of optimizing and scaling processes to increase efficiency of this lifecycle segment.
2. Manage stakeholder’s expectations while prioritizing deliverables against cross-functional delivery plans in partnership with Process Execution Partners, COEs, Global People Services, HR Technology and Process Excellence.
3. Facilitate and drive meetings with internal stakeholders to influence outcomes, plan, prioritize, and align on direction.
4. Lead strategic partnerships between COE/program team, Process Execution Partners, Global Scaled Ops organization, and other internal partners based on alignment to key priorities where there is the greatest need.
5. Influence delivery channels, data requirements, reporting, and performance metrics as you continuously enhance processes and programs.
6. Represent Global Scaled Ops team as a subject matter expert in processes for key program initiatives, potential enhancements, and processes to execute against. Provide connection to digital, data and reporting teams throughout process design.
7. Escalate complex issues appropriately for guidance by using sound judgment and leveraging metrics/analytics to track efficiency and consistency of process.
8. Analyze and review data and exceptions to inform policy and process.
9. Lead efforts for lifecycle segments that require inputs from cross-functional partners.
10. Understand and advocate for operational support requirements when new programs or benefits are rolled out.
11. Lead organizational change and partner management for lifecycle segments initiative implementation.
12. Develop the knowledge and expertise in the systems related to lifecycle segment, including third-party systems and integrations in partnership with the HR Tech team.
13. Maintain ownership of documentation and standard methodologies on lifecycle segment process maps, templates, and workflows.
14. Identify, track, and raise issues and risks related to lifecycle segment initiatives.
15. Drive scalable employee experiences by enabling employee and manager self-service capabilities.
16. 7+ years of experience in Human Resources, supporting or delivering on key employee moments like onboarding, movement or offboarding, business operations, HR operations, operations management, process improvement
17. Experience supporting and processing Compensation, benefits, payroll, or total rewards activities
18. Experience with change management and transformation
19. Experience in stakeholder management
20. Analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
21. Project management experience with follow-through skills and experience driving and leading cross-functional teams toward completion of multiple projects
22. Experience dealing with ambiguity and reacting quickly to changing priorities
23. Data analysis acumen
24. Experience in continuous improvement
25. Strong communication skills (analysis)
26. Experience working in the Tech industry
27. Experience of working in a global organization with high growth
28. Experience working in a fast paced, agile, ambiguous environment
29. Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
30. Experience working with or in support of diverse communities Agile certification
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account