at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers. The Global Scaled Operations team within Global People Operations focuses on business-to-business operations, managing unique escalations, and looking for future opportunities to scale across other People teams. We design, build, and implement global operational processes that enhance experiences of our Facebookers and People@ partners.The Process Partner, part of Facebook’s Global Scaled Operations team, will drive key projects and work activities associated with the delivery and continuous improvement of core HR services. They will focus on executing and supporting the work tied to key moments that matter as we seek to continue to design, build, enhance, and implement better Operational processes within each moment. They will partner closely with cross-functional partners across the People@ organization, including Global People Services, HR Technology, People Engineering, People Operations Partners, Global Mobility, and HRBP teams. The ideal candidate will exhibit an ability to flex across key employee moments as needed, and have strong collaboration skills with an eye for efficiency, execution, exceptional communication, organization, and attention to detail. Their work is critical to the evolution of more effective designs of processes, reporting, and measurement for policy and strategy.
1. Assess, develop, and implement ways of increasing efficiency across HR processes in partnership with Process Owners, COEs, Global People Services, HR Technology and Process Excellence.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional partners to execute on experience design and operations.
3. Manage stakeholder’s expectations while prioritizing deliverables against cross-functional delivery plans.
4. Manage day-to-day operations support for key processes aligned to moments that matter, including talent onboarding and integration, employee mobility, talent growth and career development, personal moments management, and talent rewards and recognition, and offboarding.
5. Act as liaison between COE/program team, Operations process owners, Global Scaled Ops organization, and other internal partners based on alignment to key priorities where there is the greatest need.
6. Represent Global Scaled Ops team as a subject matter expert in processes for key program initiatives, potential enhancements, and processes to execute against.
7. Facilitate and drive meetings with internal stakeholders to influence outcomes and align on direction.
8. Manage and escalate system and processing issues and liaise with internal business partners on resolution as needed.
9. Ability to build relationships and influence others while working cross-functionally Escalate complex issues appropriately for guidance by using sound judgment.
10. Reprioritize/deprioritize work and deliverables to accommodate urgent demands for capacity.
11. Understands and advocates for operational support requirements when new programs or benefits are rolled out.
12. Enforce policies that are compliant, practical, and are aligned with the culture and optimal environment for employees and to support the business.
13. Ability to be hands on yet strategic in approach and execution.
14. 4+ years of experience in Human Resources, supporting or delivering on key employee moments like onboarding, movement or offboarding
15. Experience with change management and transformation
16. Attention to detail and accuracy
17. Experience exercising independent judgment and discretion
18. Analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
19. Project management experience with follow-through skills, experience driving and leading cross-functional teams toward completion of multiple projects
20. Experience working independently with minimum supervision and leading projects simultaneously
21. Experience collaborating and communicating across all levels of a global organization while influencing partners to achieve results
22. Experience dealing with ambiguity and reacting quickly to changing priorities
23. Data analysis acumen
24. Experience working in the Tech industry
25. Experience of working in a global organization with high growth
26. Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
27. Agile certification
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.