at OLDCASTLE APG, INC-080 in Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 340620
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division withinOldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
The Machine Operator sets up, monitors, and controls equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- capable of diagnosing, troubleshooting to maintain and repair extrusion equipment included in the manufacturing process
- Review work orders, specifications, or instructions to determine materials, ingredients, procedures, components, settings, and adjustments for extruding machines
- Optimize machine components to regulate speeds, pressures, and temperatures, and amounts, dimensions, and flow of materials to achieve specified tolerances
- Proficient in die, equipment, and set up/changeovers to adhere to a specific planning schedule
- All other duties as assigned
- Previous machine operator experience in a manufacturing setting
- Must be able to read, write and calculate basic math functions
- Some mechanical and troubleshooting skills