at OLDCASTLE APG, INC-080 in Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 339899
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industrys well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.Job Summary
Lead the production team toward accident free performance, high levels of consistency in product quality, and efficient utilization of company assets and resources to maintain low cost. Utilize common continuous improvement tools and systems. Develop data collection and communication systems as needed to facilitate training and employee development.
- Enforce all company safety and health policies and procedures.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all employees engaged in the production of product.
- Plan and establish work schedule and assignments to meet production schedule.
- Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Observe work and employees to ensure that operators conform to production and processing standards.
- Inventory raw materials, work in process, supplies and requisition additional items as needed.
- Facilitate an environment and organizational philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Evaluate employee performance and prepare performance management forms.
- Other responsibilities as directed by senior leadership team.