at Bank OZK in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 10023
Functional Area: Human Resources
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Location: Little Rock, AR Corporate Headquarters
Department: Human Resources
Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Built on a legacy of more than 100 years in banking, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, exceptional customer service, and year-after-year recognition of our industry leading financial performance. Uniquely positioned with our own internal Fintech team, we create and offer innovative personal and business banking solutions.
We are dedicated to building community and strive to help our customers succeed financially. By helping to facilitate financial stability for our customers, we positively impact their lives and support families and our communities. We are socially responsible. We also aspire to foster a productive and enriching work environment for our team members. When our customers and team members thrive, we achieve success for our bank.
Being the best bank for our customers and team members begins with outstanding talent that possesses and displays the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic, helpful, friendly, approachable, and professional disposition
- Accurate and efficient productivity
- Team player approach, capable of thriving in a continually changing environment
- Critical thinking skills
As a strategic partner with business line hiring managers, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the proactive sourcing, attracting, and engaging of qualified individuals for open positions in the Bank. Utilizes approved and compliant methods and tools, including professional associations, publications, and educational sources. Collaborates with management and business line owners to understand workforce planning needs and develop talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire highly qualified talent.
Our successful team members perform the following responsibilities every day:
- Enthusiastically support the bank's values and mission
- Proactively sources, identifies, screens, schedules, interviews and hires qualified individuals for open positions in the Bank
- Proactively sources active and passive candidates from various internal and external sources including, but not limited to, the applicant tracking system (ATS), approved vendors and agencies, state and federal agencies, employee referrals, networking, cold calling, and other qualified and approved recruitment sources
- Promotes the Bank as a best in class and preferred employer of choice
- Screens and interviews qualified applicants and candidates for availability, interest level, compensation expectations, relocation needs, and other relevant considerations for the position(s)
- Regularly coordinates and communicates with talent team and hiring managers to ensure all positions are posted internally and/or externally, schedule initial screening and follow-up interviews, and monitor status of all positions and candidates.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status