at Robert Half in North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
One of our top healthcare client seeks to add several recruiters to the team due to growth of the organization! The ideal candidates will be able to successfully attract great talent to the organization and be able to handle high volume. A successful recruiter for the organization will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. This will include developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders including leadership. The chosen candidates will be tech savvy and proficient in many different sourcing platforms including resume sites and other networking avenues. Ultimately, the responsibility of the Recruiter is to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
This organization offers some remote capabilities, excellent benefits and competitive comp package, and the ability to work with a ROCKSTAR HR team, including HR leadership. If interested in discussing if this would be a fit for you, please get in touch with Stephanie Shine on LinkedIn for an immediate conversation or call 501-710-4654. Client is ready to hire today!
Other Responsibilities Include:
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases and social media
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Communicate with all levels of the organization to ensure staffing levels are met
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviewsRequirements Corporate Recruiting, Full Cycle Recruiting, Onboarding, New Hire Orientations, Benefits Administration, Recruitment – Sourcing, Offer Letters
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.