at OLDCASTLE APG, INC-080 in Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 340139
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division withinOldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
The Packer stacks and packages finished product and ensures the product reaches the customer according to established specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts visual inspection on all finished product
- Identifies and tracks defect data
- Reports quality issues to the Department Lead
- Ensures that boards are packaged appropriately
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting (preferred)
- Must be able to follow workplace safety and conduct procedures
- Must be able to read, write and calculate basic math functions
- Able to perform tasks in dusty, hot and/or cold working conditions
While performing the duties of
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity