at Pfizer, Inc in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
The Global Genito-urinary (GU) Cancers Medical Director, reporting to the Vice President, Global Franchise Lead GU Cancers, will serve as an expert in the disease area and lead execution of evidence and insight generation, interpretation and dissemination activities for the safe and effective use of our therapies for GU cancers, covering renal cell cancer, bladder cancer and prostate cancer. They will partner cross-functionally with medical teams, health and value functions, clinical development, legal, compliance and commercial teams to execute activities. The Global GU Cancers Medical Director will collaborate directly with country medical teams to understand major unmet medical needs and medical environment including HCP and patient perspective, regulatory and access dynamics at the country level and integrate needs and insights to co-create a global medical plan.
The Global GU Cancers Medical Director will:
* Demonstrate deep data and disease area expertise for GU Cancers Therapy Areas
* Support or lead evidence generation activities including independent research, clinical and research collaborations, and Pfizer non-interventional and interventional studies including post-hoc data generation
* Lead internal data interpretation and alignment activities
* Lead evidence dissemination and education activities including scientific publications and scientific exchange
REQUIRED SKILL SET
* Cross functional effectiveness
* A minimum of 7 years medical affairs experience required
* Launch experience at a country, regional or global level preferred
* Proven track record of ability to work successfully with cross-functional colleagues in a matrix team setting across countries and internationally with diverse colleagues
* Very strong communications and relationship building capacity and ability to listen, understand and integrate country and local needs
* Fluency in written and spoken English required
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Up to 40% travel
Other Job Details
Last Date to Apply for Job: October 28, 2021
Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility:
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.