at OLDCASTLE APG, INC-080 in North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 339481
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industrys well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
The Site Manager will be responsible for leading a production team and managing all aspects of a fast paced concrete products manufacturing facility. Daily duties include monitoring daily key point measures, budgets, safety, production flow and material costs. In this role, the Site Manager will have responsibility and accountability for bottom line results.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling production activities, and supervising the production process
- Oversees maintenance of all equipment including managing downtime
- Responsible for inventory control, counts and audits
- Strong commitment to health, safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, maintenance and environmental compliance
- Estimating production costs, maintaining high quality standards and ensuring good customer service
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programs
- Responsible for maximizing the use of transportation/logistics
- Working with different departments (e.g. suppliers, sales, customers) effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization
- Ensure compliance with SOX rules and regulations
- Ensure the business meets expected financial returns Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity