at Emerson Professional Tools MFG, LLC in Ash Flat, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionThe CNC Machine Operator is responsible for the set up and operation of CNC mills, lathes or laser cutter to produce parts that meet customer and quality specifications.AS A CNC MACHINE OPERATOR, YOU WILL:
- Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Perform set-up of all machines including selecting, aligning, and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and material on machines
- Measure, mark, and scribe dimensions and reference points on materials or work pieces as guides for subsequent machining
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance operations
- Adjust machine controls or control media, as appropriate, to correct any errors
- Use precision measuring instruments such as calipers and CMM programs to evaluate accuracy of work
- Check the first piece machined for dimensions and tolerances before proceeding with the remainder of the order
- Collaborate with engineers, production personnel, quality, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity