at Lumen in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
This position is critical in maintaining the quality and efficiency of information flow within the eComm/Digital Marketing infrastructure. This position will be responsible for digital flow analytics reporting and distribution. Works closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders including web sales team, web app team, local SEO team, digital search team, Business Intelligence team, Marketing, and Product to ensure segment strategies are trackable and decisions are based on data / analytics.
The Main Responsibilities
Support the Marketing team with analytics and customer insights
• Empower the Marketing team with insights that inform and fulfill strategic objectives
• Quantify the impact of marketing initiatives on customer success and future behavior
• Responsible for business analytics work through all phases, including data quality, data analysis, data visualization, and presentation of results and deliverables
• Creating and maintaining a comprehensive intake and delivery system for analysis deliverables across the Digital ORG
• Provide scheduled and ad hoc reporting, analysis and data-driven recommendations with projections and expected outcomes based on said recommendations; understand the boundaries of acceptable variation and troubleshoot and/or escalate issues to senior member of the team and client leads
• Experienced translator of custom data requests into deliverable technical support.
• Collects, adjusts, augments, and organizes large and detailed customer and financial data requirements into logical technical requirements; manages a unified data presentation platform that will provide a comprehensive basis for reporting and analysis
What We Look For in a Candidate
BA/BS degree, Master’s Degree preferred with 5+ years of progressive experience with analytic techniques and web analytics
• Relevant professional experience in digital commerce or digital platforms / services
• Expert in Microsoft Excel, and Google Analytics, Omniture and Adobe Analytics
• Experience with Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, Looker
• Experience aggregating decentralized data / information into rational business analysis of performance.
• Strong project management skills from conception through completion.
• Able to review and make data supported conclusions regarding the performance and opportunities of the business.
• Ability to manage key tools, dashboards, and business assumptions across a multitude of product lines and market trends.
• Able to build and maintain positive working relationships with key members of other internal groups.
• Ability to translate business requirements into a data analytics for actions.
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and communication skills
• Ability to operate comfortably and effectively in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional, rapidly changing environment
• Experience engaging with the business and leadership on problem definition Familiarity with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics, as well as 3rd-party data sources
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 266312
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. (https://jobs.lumen.com/global/en/compensation-information) We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here. (https://centurylinkbenefits.com)
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job’s location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.