at Robert Half in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Description Robert Half has partnered with an expanding company who is searching for a Payroll Clerk to perform duties in order to support the day-to-day functions of the Payroll department in the Fayetteville, Arkansas area. This is a challenging position with an industry leader, where a self-starter can find strong career growth opportunity. The company is a dynamic, fast-growing team, looking for an individual who can communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers. The Payroll Clerk’s responsibilities will include data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. This Payroll Clerk opportunity is offered on a short-term contract / temporary to full-time basis.
What you get to do every day
- Compile a system of administering and distributing reports
- Gather data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Manage communications with employees on timesheet approvals
- Carry out clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc
- Data entry into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Administer instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Construct and run custom reports Requirements – Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Automated Payroll experience
- Benefits payroll experience preferred
- Foundational knowledge in numeric data entry
- Data entry experience
- Payroll software experience is a plus
- 1+ years of previous payroll experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Excellent data entry skills
- Eagerness to master new systems
- Great attention to detail
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.