at Insight Enterprise Inc. in Conway, Arkansas, United States
Requisition Number: 83521
The Office 365 Analyst will be responsible for administration of services infrastructure, Office 365 licensing, and assist in 1st and 2nd tier client support in a large-scale, fast-moving environment. This includes, but not limited to, application, data migration, maintenance, documentation and working with end-users.
What you'll do at Insight
* The Office 365 Analyst will be responsible for providing real-time response to client issues.
* Analyzes and gathers relevant information that might assist resolution of the issue.
* Performs troubleshooting.
* Conducts research on complex cases and validates cases for escalation to Backline.
* Creates tracker and updates open cases.
* Maintains communication and cooperation with the team.
* Contributes to knowledge management initiatives.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Reports directly to US manager.
What you'll need to join Insight
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer studies or related field, from four-year College or University
* At least 2 years of experience in Office 365 support, client handling, ticket management, remote troubleshooting, service desk and other related experience.
* Able to thrive in an environment characterized by rapidly changing requirements and an ongoing focus on meeting operational objectives
* Strong written and verbal English communications skills
* Able to successfully manage multiple priorities
* Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
* Strong commitment to company values and operating principles
* Strong knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft operating system.
* Experience with Cloud Computing
* Familiarity with ITSM concepts and experience with ticketing system.
* Experience working with remote access tools and understanding of security protocols compliance.
* Familiarization of/and experience with Windows Operating systems (Windows 7 through Current)
* Familiarization of/and experience with mobile devices (Android / iOS)
* Industry recognized certifications: Microsoft technology certificates, others
* Experience supporting or working in an Enterprise and/or Global Managed Services environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, and operate a computer, telephone and keyboard.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
* Ability to uphold the stress of traveling.
* Regular, predictable attendance is required; including quarter-driven hours as business demands dictate. Working shift might include working during US business hours.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a teammate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
* Ability to work in a confined area.
* Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position,.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight IntelligentTechnology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at
Founded in 1988 in Tempe,... For full info follow application link.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law