at Olympus Corporation of the Americas in Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
Working Location: TENNESSEE, BARTLETT
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Lead Endoscope Technician will assist the Production Supervisor achieve output goals for a specific repair line. The individual in this position is responsible for leading, directing, reviewing and approving the work of the technicians while also repairing and/or inspecting endoscopes. The lead will need to be proactive in taking independent action and have a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, disassembly, assemble, repair and/or inspect Endoscopes to assure proper function.
- Lead team to accomplish throughput targets by distributing service orders amongst technicians Inspect and perform repair tasks on complex service orders.
- Troubleshoot product and direct line technicians on proper repair methods.
- Assess the quality and productivity of repair line and coordinate improvement activities.
- Research, communicate and assist in resolving process issues with supervisors and engineering.
- Ensure technicians accurately complete all service records, flash reports and Discrepancy Material Non-Conformance reports.
- Conduct and support process audits to maintain and improve quality standards.
- Facilitate and coordinate on the job training for line technicians.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of three years “Lead” or “Supervisor” experience in an production/manufacturing environment, or a minimum of five years experience as an internal Endoscope Technician II.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Ability to perform multiple endoscope repair tasks • Skilled in teambuilding, goal achievement and motivation.
- Proficient knowledge of production techniques for Work in Process management.
- Basic knowledge of quality concepts and quality improvement techniques.
- Basic knowledge of parts acquisition and inventory control competencies.
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills .
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks to technicians to meet goals.
- Ability to develop and motivate a team.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks – so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus’ Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients. Olympus’ Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic applications. For more information, visit www.olympus-global.com .
Olympus…True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Tennessee (US-TN) || Bartlett ||To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account