at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
TITLE: Software Engineer I
DUTIES: Develop retail Point of Sale (POS) hardware and software products such as web-based solutions, POS applications and I/O peripherals. Develop software in an Agile development environment. Provide custom enhancement support to retail solutions. Requires use of SaaS (Software as a Service), Web Services, Enterprise, and Desktop Java Development technologies. This position requires 10% domestic travel. Teleworking is acceptable during approved personal circumstances.
SCHEDULE: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
LOCATION: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc., 609 SW 8th Street, Suite 500, Bentonville, AR 72712
Main Experience: At least a Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related field of study and three (3) years of experience as a Programmer Analyst, Systems Engineer, Software Engineer or other closely related occupation.
Special Skills: Also requires experience in the following (which may have been obtained concurrently):
• 3 years’ programming and analytical skills, problem determination and debugging;
• 2 years’ software development concepts/methodology/lifecycle, including Agile methodology;
• 2 years’ Object-Oriented development;
• 2 years’ working in Agile development environment;
• 1 year Struts Framework or Springs Framework; and
• 1 year Java/J2EE, EJB, JDBC, or Hibernate.
CONTACT: Send resume to Megan Mayes, Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc., 3901 S. Miami Blvd., Durham, NC 27703.